In Episode #6 of THE GATHERING, we looked at using Tarot in business to step into your creative bad-assery!
We invited Carrie Mallon to share with us how she uses Tarot in business to help entrepreneurs work through blocks and step into expansiveness, while also using resources as a psychic reading near me to improve what we know about ourselves.
- Using Tarot as a tool for guidance, reflection, introspection VS telling the future
- Working through creative blocks
- Using “Morning Pages”, ecstatic dance, affirmations and Tarot as a daily ritual to get unstuck and creatively inspired
- “Quarter-life Crisis” and “Mid-Life Awakening” as search for meaning / purpose
- “Expansion-Seekers” as our tribe
- Mentorship as “holding space” to allow you to come to your own insights and invoke what is already powerful within you.
You can dive into 14 days of Tarot-inspired self-discovery with her free The Tarot Reader’s Daily Companion.
Will you join us for our next conversation?
THE GATHERING is an interview series where soulful entrepreneurs come together to explore + collaborate + share learnings and wisdom around growing a sacred business. Where we rise up together! You can learn more about how and why we started THE GATHERING here.
Chris-Anne Donnelly (www.chris-anne.com) and I invite you to join us. Do you have an idea of a topic? Would you like to be a guest? Drop me a message.
We’d love to hear about a time when creativity, sisterhood, collaboration or vulnerability opened the doors of opportunity for YOU!
Let us know in the comments below.